Partner regulation UvA, HvA, AMC

As a a partner of an employee at UvA, HvA or AMC, who is a member of USC, you can profit from our category II tariff.

You are considered a ‘partner’ in case of marriage or registered partnership. To demonstrate your partnership you should both show up at one of our front desks with either a so called ‘uittreksel uit de basisregistratie personen’* on which you and your partner are registered, or a cohabitation agreement.

Whenever you want to renew your subscription in the future, you won’t need to show this document. But you will need to show up at the front desk together again. In that case, we will consider your partners status as unaltered.

You can request this document with your municipality.

*extract from the municipal personal records database