Next season, the USC will exist 40 years. An anniversary that calls for an anniversary logo. Can you design that logo for us?
Just an outline, or a completely photoshopped logo: everything is possible. The best idea wins a year passe-partout membership.
31 July 2016
Sumbitting your design
Submit your design by sending an email to Marco: email@example.com.
Questions about the contest?
If you need an eps, pdf or jpg file of our logo? Or if you have any other questions concerning your participation, just send Marco an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the terms and conditions?
- The anniversary logo must be based on the actual USC logo i.e. the USC logo must be recognizable in your design. You can find the original USC logo below.
- The text ’40 jaar’ must appear in your design.
- Everything is possible. Just an outline, or a completely photoshopped logo. Don’t let any computer technical inabilities affect your participation in this contest. You can make a logo on paper as well. Photograph it, and submit…
- The participant with the best idea wins a year passe-partout. This doesn’t automatically imply that the logo will actually be used by the USC.
- You can submit multiple designs.
- All submitted designs can be used by the USC for promotional activities.
- The winner will be announced via this website on Tuesday 2 August.
Download the USC logo
Or right-click on with your mouse on the image below, and choose save image.